Permit Assistance

Our staff will assist municipalities and landowners with New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and United States Army Corps of Engineers Permits that are required for completing projects that disturb waters. This service includes assistance in obtaining necessary environmental permits, and ensuring regulations are met in application.